19-year-old journalist disappears in southeast Mexico
Journalists from several media outlets in Veracruz accompanied the family to denounce the disappearance and demand an investigation to find the journalist alive, reported the newspaper Notiver, where two journalists were killed this year.
The mayor of the neighboring city of Oluta, Fernando Kuri Kuri, owns the newspaper El Mañanero but the disappeared journalist's family claims he has not cooperated with the investigation to find the 19-year-old, according to the newspaper El Diario del Sur.
- Two missing Mexican journalists remembered on International Day of the Disappeared
- Mexican official accuses newspaper of doctoring photo
- Radio hosts in Peru threatened after accusing local mayor of impropriety
- Decapitated journalist in Mexico used online social network site to report anonymously on violence
- Ecuadorian journalist sentenced to prison flees to Miami